Sunday, March 22, 2009

Arizona-Oklahoma-Arizona...


I waited for five days to get just the right shot of the wind that blows almost non stop twenty four seven in Oklahoma. The good thing is it was warm weather even while we walked bent over to keep from being blown over. Poor Leo was actually blown from his wheel barrel while waiting for someone to wheel him around his backyard. I got an early birthday present and some great food and cake. I look good in black. A few weeks ago, my Father-in-law and I put electric in our small cargo trailer. We took it on its maiden voyage and I must say, it worked very well. I did not get any pictures from our stay in Tucumcari New Mexico because of freezing temperatures and darkness. On our return trip we stayed in Grants New Mexico and enjoyed a great campground (The Bar S) and very nice weather.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: