Saturday, August 7, 2010

A sad day...

My uncle Dick passed away. He was the last remaining brother of my Dad and always a joy to visit with. Ever since I can remember I enjoyed spending time with him. Dick, along with his wife, Dorothy, would have Norm and I in stitches telling us stories about people in the neighborhood or other family members. I loved to get the year long recap of what my cousins were doing with their lives and Dick's tales about his latest job since retiring. The thing that will remain with me the longest is that I never heard Dick criticize anyone or anything in a mean way. He always had a humorous, funny way of expressing himself. We will miss him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tango Whiskey said...

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. My condolences. Sounds like a great guy who enjoyed life.