Thursday, July 3, 2008

Roof Work...

That is Norm way over there doing prep work on my Mom's roof. With Norm leading the charge and telling my step-dad, Bob and I what to do, we got the job done in two days.
Bob sprayed the first third, I took the second third (that is when Norm noticed some runs) so she took control to finish the spraying.
The finished product. Nice and white till today when the rain returned to central Pennsylvania.
Norm weeded my Mom's garden and it looked so good from the roof, I had to photograph it.
When we travelled on route 66 in Oklahoma we found a round barn that was open to visit. This round barn is, I think, still in service. It is along route 45 near Centre Hall Pennsylvania.

1 comment:

Todd said...

Nice pictures, but tell Norm she missed a weed in the garden!