Sunday, July 25, 2010

Doney Park, Flagstaff Arizona...

Norm is on channel 3 TV, live! That could have been a scary thing, but we heard she did a good job and looked good. I know that though!
Norm referred to the camera man as the camera dude. He got a chuckle out of that. The news lady seemed very nice, but I never did get her name.
The homeowner in the back ground of this shot is one of the people we were trying to help in the Doney park area. This community was five miles from the location of the fire. Norm visited this home on Thursday  morning and the yard was just muddy. All of the water came late in the afternoon. I have noticed one item that is common with all of these photographs, Norm's mouth is always open (Did I write that or just think it?)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.