Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Youth Camp, day 1...

We arrived safely to California Baptist University from our place in Congress. This feed unit is heavy and I do not usually tow trailers from the bumper, so it took some getting used to. As you can see from the picture, it is an aerodynamically challenged unit.
I hope our Pastor sees this photo of Norm reading our Sunday school lesson to me as we await the arrival of our Youth gang and their fearless leaders. We travelled from Riverside to Huntington Beach Baptist Church where we spent the night and the next day, hit the beach for worship and fun. Our Youth Pastor, Jerome and Huntington Beach Youth Pastor, Josh deserve a big hug and thanks for making the beach party a success. All of which, due to circumstances beyond my control, I got exactly no photos.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: