Monday, July 12, 2010

Youth Camp day 5...

I got a parking ticket on campus. It says that I took up four parking spaces with my truck. I think that has to be a record or something that deserves an award.
Pulling out from Liberty, our view was the same everyday. We sat in the same seat and if a kid was sitting in it, Norm just told them if she didn't sit up front. she would hurl! No problems after that.
From left to right some of our gang, Bailey, who is carny-like small complete with tiny hands and feet, but she can really run fast for someone so short. Hidden behind Bailey, I don't know how that is possible, but you can hardly see Heather. Dressed in purple is Alexandria who is quiet and confident, planning her next stunt to pull on some unsuspecting person. Next is Stocker, our minor celebrity, winning the coveted 'Mr. Zona' title. Lots of female fans requesting pictures. On the right is the man himself, our fearless leader, the best Youth pastor in Arizona, and the best redneck that Norm and I know, Jerome.
Deanna, Thomas and Josh are pulling off some sort of stunt. I'm not sure but I think Josh has some calf rope in his hand.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: